I see people say I want to suspend my line (bill) here often?
I'm looking for info on regular plans (not GoPhone).
What does that mean?
- A reduced charge while I don't use my line for a few months?
- No charge while I don't use my line?
- Is it per line? for the whole plan?
- How long can they do it for?
- Is it just a hold so they don't lose their number?
- Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
- Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
- Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
- Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
- This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
- When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.