Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
What does "suspend" mean?
I see people say I want to suspend my line (bill) here often?
I'm looking for info on regular plans (not GoPhone).
What does that mean?
- A reduced charge while I don't use my line for a few months?
- No charge while I don't use my line?
- Is it per line? for the whole plan?
- How long can they do it for?
- Is it just a hold so they don't lose their number?