Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Get the myAT&T app
hhlittle's profile

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Aug 12, 2022 1:36 AM

What charges to expect while using the International Day Pass?

I traveled to Canada from the U.S. in April 2022.  I used the ATT International Day Pass and was expecting no charges other than $10/day.  When I returned and saw my bill, I was also charged $1/minute for a phone call I made.  I'm not sure if the charge was for a call I made to a Canadian number or a U.S. number.  So, my question is, when I'm in Canada and using the IDP, what calls should I expect a charge for?  Will I be charged for a call back to the U.S.?  Will I be charged to call my husband's cell phone, while he is also in Canada with me and also has the IDP?  If I call a Canadian number from the U.S. cell phone while in Canada, will I be charged?

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

59.8K Messages

2 m مضت

Day pass would cover all calls to US or Canada numbers. You shouldn’t be charged anything other than the day pass charge but are you sure you actually had the international day pass? Most plans include Canada usage so there shouldn’t be any charges. Older plans that don’t include Canada usage might not be eligible for the international day pass.

• 

2 Messages

2 m مضت

Yes, I definitely had the IDP (my bill indicates a $10 charge for each day I was in Canada) and was also charged $13 for a phone call, but it doesn't say what the number was that I called and was charged for.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.