AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Sat, Feb 16, 2019 12:31 AM

Unflag a number on call protect

Got a call from Microsoft with a pin I had requested and call protect auto flagged it as spam.. there should be a way for people to validate that the call is not spam 

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

78.5K Messages

2 years ago

Open the call Protect app, find the number, remove from flagged or blocked.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

no option to unflag it

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

a year ago

The Call protect app does not give an option to "un-flag" a number.  AT&T what do you plan to do to correct this problem? 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

a year ago

That is my question, I love the app but not being able to unflag or at
least notify AT&T so they can check it is a major FLAW

• 

4 Messages

a month ago

Solution: Open Call Protect app and click on the number you want to fix. Click "Report" and then report as "Not Spam". Then in Call Protect app delete all call history. Download Hiya App and set it up. Make sure to click "allow contacts". Then have the person call you and see if it worked by checking in the Call Protect app call history. This solution worked for me...... I have been working on this for a year straight now. I can finally go back to a normal life.

Get started...

Ask a new question