Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Feb 6, 2020 8:35 PM

Some calls and VMs not coming thru

Twice in the last month I've had two different people claim they left me a VM, but I don't show a missed call or message from them. I've confirmed they're calling the correct number. I have reset my carrier settings, my VM password, and (obviously) restarted the device, and the VMs are not appearing. I only have one VM since Jan 13, 2020, but it seems I should have at least 2 others. What can I do? I have an Apple iphone 11 pro.

Responses

mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

2 months ago

Hello,

Sounds like the “visual voicemail” needs to be enabled so you can go to Phone > Voicemail and see messages, call customer care 800. 331. 0500 and say “voicemail when prompted for reason for call (611 from AT&T phone). Also, can visit a local corporate AT&T store to get a sim swap and they can also help setup voicemail and resolve issues. If you’re not near a store, they’re listed on att.com and login to your online attlcom account offers a support chat, too.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

3 Messages

Visual VM is definitely set up. I get some VMs but not all, and some calls just don't come through at all. I called AT&T and they passed on the # for "advanced" technical support, so I'll give them a call.

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

@jmdurb03 R you using dual sim?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

nope

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…