Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

1 Message

Sat, Jan 18, 2020 6:37 AM

Six Digit Pin

Okay, so I just accepted my role as AT&T VPL at a Best Buy location -- i've done my eLearnings, managed to complete them and was given the accomadation for my discount. Everything was great! I landed myself at the IMO webpage to create all of my information and have come to a complete stop thanks to the ridiculous six digit pin. No, this is not a joke. I have been asked to create a six digit pin, and not ONE that i've chosen has managed to work. It only gives me an error message. My store is sort of a mess, and there's absolutely no one to help me. I don't really know who to talk to about this? But nothing is working. Is this a normal thing? I don't really understand. A lot of AT&T perks don't really WORK and its frustrating!

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.1K Messages

4 weeks ago

This is a customer populated forum, not AT&T.

If you are referring to a new online account for cell phone service, and you created an access ID, you would have also created a PIN code. If you can't recall, you must reset it and text will be sent to you phone number.

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

34.4K Messages

@lizdance40 Different pin. The OP is talking about a pin for the IMO discount web page.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
mobilemax

Employee

• 

732 Messages

4 weeks ago

Hello,

Sounds like a plan though an internal discount offer as your an employee of Best Buy. Contact Best Buy Hr line for employees and they should be your best bet for partner offers. If they don’t have help, they might have a direct contact.

Most stores have a representative from AT&T check in and they might be more knowledgeable on your situation.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.