Get the myAT&T app
goingtoverizon's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, May 16th, 2017 2:43 PM

Scammers

Called to consolidate my plan with my wife's a bit ago.  Talked to the "sales" person (should just be called liars) about the features of the unlimited plan I had chosen and asked if it included mobile hotspot.  He assured me that it did and explained how my service would slow down after X amount of data used per month.  I agreed to the plan and switched tried to turn mobile hotspot on and of course it wouldn't turn on.  Called ATT "customer service", yes in quotes they're just as useless as everyone else that works there, and was told that my plan didn't include mobile hotspot and I would have to upgrade plans to get or switch me to a different plan!! Bait and switch? Obvious sales ploy that is so disgusting that I will be taking my business elsewhere.

Disgusted,

-goingtoverizon 

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

There are 2 unlimited plan options.  Choice which is cheaper and does not include hotspot or the $25 TV discount.   Or Plus which is $30 more.  The $145 plan is the one you wanted, you got the $115 plan.

so just login to your account and change to the other plan.  

IMG_5682.PNG

1 Attachment

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks **. Or, I can just go to Verizon where they don't blatantly lie to you on sales calls and where the same plan is $140 not $145.

Thanks again for your brilliant insight.

[Please keep it courteous]

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.