For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
Freddyt's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, August 5th, 2015 1:57 PM

Roadside Assistance Customer Service -- THE WORST!!!!

DO NOT under any circumstance waste your money getting the ATT Roadside Assistance Plan. Their Customer service is THE WORST that I have ever experienced!! I called and waited 40 MINUTES, just to talk with someone.  It then took another 15 minutes of being put on and off hold for them to tell me that it was going to be 70 MINUTES before the tow truck was going to show up.  I never received any kind of confirmation number, and fortunately I asked for the towing service phone number.  When I called the towing service to confirm the real time, they told me that they did not receive any work order from ATT for the service! Smiley Mad 

I called back ATT Customer Service, and waited ANOTHER 30 MINUTES just to speak with someone AGAIN.  They then proceeded to tell me that there was NOTHING IN THEIR SYSTEM!! Smiley MadSmiley Mad  I then had to go over all of the same information that I gave to them 2 HOURS AGO!!  They still did not give me any confirmation number.  I asked to speak with a Supervisor, who I asked to give me an email address for a Manager.  She put me on HOLD AGAIN.  I am STILL on hold and my call has been over an hour.  I do not think that they are going to pick up my call.  The tactic of making me wait until I give up and hang up is ABSOLUTELY THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ANYONE CAN RECEIVE.  DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS TERRIBLE SERVICE!!

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I totally agree. Worst customer service both with the roadside service and with att customer service, I was charged an additional 66.00 and not told why. Was supposed to be a flat bed tow and it was not. My husband had to assist the driver on how to tow a 4 wheel drive vehicle. Luckily my husband used to be a wrecker driver. The wrecker was in such bad shape that i had to slow down 

to 35 mph for him to keep up with me. 

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

AT&T roadside is horrible. They will leave you stranded they charge you for years and then when you get ready to use it they still charge you I don’t care if it was gas like out towing or whatever they use your money that you pay them to pay the coverage charge and then you pay some more and you don’t ever get the service they may come to you and they may not but you will be stranded for a long time.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.