Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
T

• 

9 Messages

Fri, Sep 18, 2020 1:54 PM

Reply To AT&T Thanks Employee

They certainly aren’t targeting you. Maybe the theater close to you cancelled and ties with At&t ”

-my reply: Then why keep it listed???

Responses

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

15.7K Messages

a month ago

You can delete this post and REPLY to your original post (which will be way less confusing).

(edited)

I've reached that age where my brain went from "You probably shouldn't say that"

...to...

"What the heck, let's see what happens."

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

78.4K Messages

a month ago

By the way you are not communicating with employees. Anyone responding here is doing so as a customer. The person who responded on your previous thread with the employee tag is a pole engineer.  No connection to wireless service. 

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question