Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Get the myAT&T app
betzking's profile

8 Messages

Tuesday, November 7th, 2023 4:53 PM

Closed

My feature was sold off, but I still pay for it and use it, and nobody knows how to help me. (AT&T Unified Messaging)

Hi all,
I'm several weeks and a lot of high blood pressure into this. When I post here, a chat bot offers to help, but I never reach a live person. All I can think to do is lose 20 years of advertising on my business number, and switch to TMobile, but I want to believe there are good people here who can help. I'll try one more time....

I have an AT&T Unified Voice Messaging mailbox. It costs 15.85 a month, I pay monthly, and it works beautifully. Takes messages and emails them to me. I love it.

I think it's been discontinued or sold to a third party. Noboday knows what I'm taking about. I spent 4 hopeful hours getting transferred higher and higher up the manager chain, only to be yelled at and hung up on by the final guy who insisted "AT&T has no such product, you're confusing us with someone else!!".

My personal cell phone bill and this bill have gotten mixed up, and I've already almost gone to collections once.
Personal side can't "See" Unified Messaging bill, and UM has no customer service.

Will somebody please step up and commit to helping me resolve this? Will write you a glowing recommendation and compliment letter, I promise!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

7 months ago

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

7 months ago

This is the wireless consumer forum, which has no connection with unified VM or business.

FYI you take your phone numbers with you when you switch service providers

Former Employee

• 

22.4K Messages

7 months ago

https://www.um.att.com/servlet/AddressBookServlet?Action=NonSubPage&PageTemplate=learnaboutum.html

On-line product tutorials and demonstrations of Unified Messaging are available, just click on the hyperlinks below.
Authentication code set up will allow you to reset your PIN/Password in the event you forget or lose it.
For more information or to place an order, residential customers may visit www.att.com/um. Or, call us on 1-888-300-6500.
If you are experiencing problems, please call AT&T Unified Messaging Customer Care at 1-888-300-6500 Monday-Friday 8am-7pm Central Time or visit att.com/repair, enter your telephone number and select voice mail.

8 Messages

7 months ago

There is no option in the forums for my product, so I chose wireless. What forum should I choose please?

8 Messages

7 months ago

I know how to access my pin and voicemail. I need someone in billing for that service. Nobody can find it.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

7 months ago

The business community forum is separate and not connected with this forum. I suspect that's where you should be. Just Google AT&T business community

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.