Let AT&T help you elebrate your dad with Father's Day Gifts that connect us.
Get the myAT&T app
notredave's profile

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, March 1st, 2022 11:44 AM

Mobility sales team manager email address

I have been given the run-around since last Tuesday, Feb.22, 2022. I have spent close to 5 hours on online chat getting nowhere. I have chatted with 5 different supervisors to no avail. I ask to speak to their boss and they tell me that they are the last person I can chat with.

I was promised a deal on galaxy S22 plus phone last week but for computer glitches and not upgrade eligible mistakes on AT&T's part, I no longer will get the 262mb of ram for the same price of 128mb of ram promotion they were running. Come to find out yesterday is that promotion expired on the 24th.

I have the chat in my email with reference number but still can't get my promises to me honored because of error on AT&T's part.

I am looking to either speak to a USA mobility sales manager or get an email address so I can send my chat transcript and vent to show my frustrations with the company. I have been a customer for many years but never have been treated, lied to and deceit like what i am going through now.

Somebody help me please,

David Porter

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

2 years ago

Those email addresses are not shared with the public. 

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

What about a direct phone number?

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

2 years ago

They can’t be shared and there’s thousands of mobility managers across the US

ACE - Sage

• 

118.2K Messages

2 years ago

There is no direct phone numbers for support.  A T and T does not use email for support, so there are no email addresses available. 

I know this isn't what you want to hear but... since the promotion ended on Thursday the 24th it is now the following week, if you did not pre-order during the pre-order days, you no longer can get that deal.   There were multiple ways of pre-ordering the phones, through AT&T, through Best Buy, through Samsung directly. Online or in a physical store. 

I don't know how exactly were you 'promised'...  If you were promised that if you ordered your phone during the pre-order, which ended 2/24, then when the pre-order ended on Thursday, so did your opportunity to take advantage of the 'promise'.   As with any promotion there is a limited time and there are conditions which must be met. They aren't going to be adjusted once time runs out. 

You can check with Samsung to see if Samsung still offers the increased storage, but their pre order is over as well.   

Currently there is an $800 credit offer for pretty much any old phone in almost any condition, but you must be on on unlimited data plan to take advantage of any of the deals. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.