For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.
Lost or Stolen Phone – Things To Know From AT&T
Losing your device is everyone’s worst nightmare. We have information below that will help you:
- Find Your Device
- Suspend Your Device
- Report it to us
Find Your Phone
This is a great way to find your device if you misplaced it. If you belive you device was stolen, please contact your local law enforcement.
|Apple Instructions||Android Instructions||Other Devices|
Things to know
- Find features allow you to play a tone, lock, erase, and may allow you to display certain messages
- An account will need to have been setup prior to losing your device
- Report lost or stolen devices to law enforcement
- Reset all passwords of Find Your Device options have not been setup. This includes emails, banking and any other apps or accounts
- Location is approximate and might not be accurate
- If your device can't be found, you'll see its last known location, if available
Note: If you did not setup an account as mentioned above, you may not be able to locate your phone.
Suspend Or Report Your Device Stolen
ChrisZ, AT&T Community Specialist
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.