Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Jan 17, 2020 6:02 AM

My wife set up the account, she has the primary number, Billing is under her name. I'm the father who needs to monitor my children and set time limits on their devices. It keeps saying there is already an account ID set. I went through it three times now it says something about sending login information in the mail. I can't wait that long.I need help like yesterday setting this up, please help.

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.3K Messages

a month ago

Has your wife added you as a "Parent" line in the app?

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.3K Messages

a month ago

https://www.att.com/support/article/wireless/KM1357687/

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.