Get the myAT&T app
nod28112's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, March 15th, 2015 1:34 PM

just a little steamed

Ive got a Padfone that I love,great instrument. Now... I pay monthly for insurance,this phone has never been dropped or been in any place wet . they say the indicator in the phone shows that the phone has been exposed to moisture.. Im an honest person but the ONLY moisture this phone has been exposed to is atmospheric.

I placed a claim and OK I have to pay a 99$ deductable. now Ive been paying monthly now add 99$ and what do they tell me? I have to wait for the replacement because its on back order...

what good is paying for insurance if they cant get me a phone replacement in a reasonable time? This is a buisness phone thats why I made sure it was insured. Now Im missing calls cant text my cust. If I remember right this is the poor responce for service that had me leave AT&T years ago.

My mistake for retuning?

kdfederer

ACE - Expert

• 

12.8K Messages

8 years ago

the insurance is through a company called Ausurion. It is not AT&T, it is only sold by AT&T and most of the other providers use the same company, so going to another provider won't solve the insurance problem.

ACE - Sage

• 

104.3K Messages

8 years ago

I thought insurance covers a loaner phone? Or is that warranty repair?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Thats for repair that certainly was not offered to me. Repair centers in my area are becomming very scarce and far between.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

I understand that,but the fact that my phone is on a buisness line,that I pay monthly for insurance to protect me from just hassels and to shortern time for replacement( at least thats what I was told).

I pay for house insurance to , it would be a trip if my house flooded away and the insurance company told me I have to wait they dont have the money or means to replace it.

Three days and still no email advising of replacement time,how much does this hurt a buisness?

I think AT&T should put some harder guidlines on this company.But then again what big companies even care anymore?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.