Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Thu, Feb 14, 2019 1:57 PM

Is there a way to make changes To our account without my husband being notified about any of them

Is there a way to make changes To our account without my husband being notified about any of them

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

72.4K Messages

a year ago

Nope.  And that would defeat the purpose of having security and notifications on the account.  

If you’re trying to (for example) surprise him with a new phone, you would have to buy one at full price and not in connection with your account.  It can be added to the account after the surprise. 

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

“Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part” 🆘 Dont expect normal any time soon.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

a year ago

I didn’t think so .Thank you so much for your time
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…