Get the myAT&T app
randyell's profile

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, December 7th, 2022 8:55 PM

International Day Pass

We are considering switching to ATT from T-Mobile.  We travel overseas about four months (non consecutive) out of twelve.  We would be using International Day Pass for the entire time we are overseas, approximately one third of the year.  My question:  Is there a limit to the amount of time we can use it while travelling overseas, as long as we remain US residents?  The reason I ask is that T-Mobile has a non-publicized limit they call "Extreme Roaming".  If you use more than 50% of your data or 50% of your talk time for any three billing periods during a rolling twelve month period, they cancel your service in a way that you cannot keep your existing phone number and transfer it to another carrier.

So based upon the above description of our international usage, will we run afoul of any ATT policy, procedure, restriction, or penalty, as long as we pay our bills which include the charges for international day pass?

Thank you.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

62.2K Messages

2 months ago

No, there is no limit on how much you use the International Day Pass. I suspect T-Mobile’s limit is because they provide free roaming.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.