Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Sep 25, 2018 4:14 PM

International Day Pass

I just signed up for International Day Pass. Had "per per use" before. Does the Intentional Day Pass override the "per per use" plan, or do I need to turn off "per per use"?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

35.8K Messages

2 years ago

Yes, the day pass overrides the “pay per use” feature unless you are in a country that day pass does not support. No need to turn off the”per use” feature. In fact, if you do, that could cause the day pass not to work and result in no service.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

How do I sign-up for international day pass?

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

72K Messages

a year ago

@Vthampi wrote:

How do I sign-up for international day pass?

https://www.att.com/offers/international-plans.html

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

“Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part” 🆘 Dont expect normal any time soon.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…