For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
L

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, February 25th, 2020 5:45 PM

I can't access my account

Good evening,

If I want to chat with the employee and ask for help or if I want to send a message request for help, I need to login which once again I am not able to do.

Please help! I reached my home in Serbia to find that my At&t sim card is not working at all. I am not able to cancel the automatic payment and I will not be back in the States until July. I can't access my account as I am not able to find the password, and when I request the password they are sending it to my phone to be received as in the message which I am not able to receive as the sim card is not working here in Serbia. I am quite disappointed that such a big company doesn't communicate with their costumers over the emails, and phone numbers are the only options while they're not able to be used anywhere but in Canada and Mexico.

Please help as I would like to stop paying for the phone service which I am not able to use in the next 3 or four months.

Thanks

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

I just opened an additional account as I was asked to login so that I can post this message

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.