For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
E

• 

5 Messages

Saturday, April 4th, 2020 9:06 PM

How to watch HBO

I was on the phone with various support staff for over 3 hours on 4/3. None of them were able to resolve my issue. I was very disappointed that no one was able to help and I was transferred to 6 different departments.

I currently have a wireless plan with AT&T and my plan includes HBO as per my plan details on the AT&T website.

While trying to access HBO through AT&T NOW, I click the blue banner to verify my mobile number to unlock my benefits. I then receive an error message stating my plan is not eligible for the HBO benefit.

I'd just like to know how to access a benefit that comes with my plan.

Can @ATTHelp or @ATTMobilityCare help with this?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

First download the HBO Go app to your smartphone or Streaming device. When asked to sign in chose the ATT WIRELESS option. Enter your My ATT username and password. You should be activated

• 

5 Messages

Thanks for your help. I followed your instructions and I’m still getting the same error message saying I need to contact my provider because I’m not eligible when I try to sign in with the HBO Go app. The problem is I know that I’m eligible because my plan says that HBO is included.

When contacting AT&T about it, no one can help though. They don’t know which department can handle it so they just played transfer the customer after they walked me through the basic steps.

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I’m having this same issue

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

I just signed up for the Elite plan and I can't figure out how to use it either :(

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I am having the same issue - has anyone had any luck with this resolution?

• 

5 Messages

No luck here still

• 

5 Messages

I finally got in touch with someone at AT&T that was able to help. They instructed me to use the HBO Go app and say my provider was AT&T TV, not AT&T wireless. That worked and I was able to log in.

• 

5 Messages

@europadora I tried that and it still isn't working for me :( I get the stupid 'signed Out' error message no matter what I try.

• 

5 Messages

I would try to use chat under the AT&T wireless support site to get in touch with someone there. It turned out to be a username issue combined with the wrong AT&T option for me. Hopefully someone there can help you.

• 

5 Messages

@europadora Unfortunately there is no chat option on their site when I log in. I'm mentally exhausted trying to figure this out. I tried going to their store but they won't let me in unless I leave my son outside or in the car! I get that this pandemic is scary, but I'm not leaving a minor in the Florida heat all alone.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.