For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.
how to get HBO for life with AT&T unlimited data plan
How To Sign Up For HBO Using AT&T Unlimited Plus Offer
First of all, thanks for being a valued AT&T member! We understand you have many options to choose from! If you took advantage of AT&T Unlimited Plus plan, you can now stream HBO for Life using AT&T U-verse TV service, DIRECTV or DIRECTV NOW!
Stream HBO from your computer of mobile device and take advantage of unlimited access to Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley, VEEP and more!
- If you currently subscribe to HBO through an AT&T video service – DIRECTV, DIRECTV NOW or U-verse TV – HBO will now be included for no additional charge.
- If you subscribe to an AT&T video service but not HBO, you’ll automatically receive access to the premium HBO channels as part of your wireless plan.
- If you don’t subscribe to an AT&T video service, you can access your HBO content through the DIRECTV NOW and HBO Go apps.
If you do not have TV service, create DIRECTV NOW account by:
- Creating a DIRECTV NOW account.
- On the first page, select the Verify number link to enter your AT&T Unlimited Plus plan wireless number.
- Once your wireless number is verified, enter an email address and a password to create your DIRECTV NOW account.
- That’s all there is to it! Just select Start watching on the next page to use DIRECTV NOW.
If you have DIRECTV or U-verse television service, a credit is applied to the bill. It can take 1-2 billing cycles for you to see the credit.
Check out support page for more information.
ChrisZ, AT&T Community Specialist
AT&T Customer Care
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp and @DIRECTVService