Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Feb 24, 2020 9:16 PM

How to find AT&T photo on computer

my Iphone will not back up on my computer and Icloud. How do i find AT&T photos on the internet of my computer so i can save my pics to my computer and free up my icloud?

Responses

Transponder

ACE - Scholar

• 

379 Messages

a month ago

You could sigh into icloud on your computer and download your pics to your computer. Apple actually has very good free technical support. I would call them and they can help you troubleshoot your backup problem and also show you how to free up space in icloud.

(edited)

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

Ty, I tried Apple and Dell and them on 3-way calling couldnt help.

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

35.7K Messages

a month ago

Not sure what you mean by AT&T photos. ATT shut down their photo storage cloud (ATT Locker) almost 2 years ago. To save pictures from your iPhone to your computer, just connect the iPhone to the computer and use the file manager to copy photos or the windows photo app to import photos.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

a month ago

WOW.. Just download google photos and back them up. Its free and easy.

Transponder

ACE - Scholar

• 

379 Messages

That won't help him for icloud backup in case his phone is lost, stolen, or destroyed. It's very important to have a backup of everything as you never know what might happen day to day.

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

19.2K Messages

@Transponder

Maybe but he asked about photos and that is the easiest way to back up those..

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…