Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Get the myAT&T app
Devnao22's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Jul 22, 2015 1:56 PM

How can I use my Plenti points at AT&T?

i earn points now can I redeem the points for my AT&T bill or not possible ? Or if so how can I do this online or in store because it doesn't give me any option online ?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

6 y ago

Hey @Devnao22

I’d be happy to help with your Plenti points! Once you have finished signing up at www.plenti.com, and you have a balance of at least 200 points, you can use your points for savings at checkout with certain Plenti partners. Partners that accept points include Macy's, Rite Aid, Exxon, and Mobil. Go to www.plenti.com to learn more about using your points. Points are not available for use at AT&T at this time. AT&T expects to be able to redeem points in AT&T retail locations in the Fall.

I hope this helps!

Charise

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 y ago

Same Question here.

I have over 20000 points but am unable to find anywhere when paying to utilize it. I called support and they said that it should have showed up at the payment screen, but then said that they had no answer why it did not work and are going to look into it. 9/16/2015.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y ago

So would it be useful when I pay my bill, I just payed 440.00 earlier

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y ago

I'm trying to pay my bill now and redeem plenti points but I don't see any option to do that. Is it still not available for att?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y ago

Plenti has a 2,500 points when you buy a new smartphone I didn't activate before I purchased the phone how do I get my points

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 y ago

I recently opened a new AT&T cellular service account.  It state that if I opened a new cellular account or linked another phone to an already existing account by January 17th?? I will be eligible to link it to my Plenti Account.  How do I achieve this, or is my AT&T service already linked with the sign-up I did earlier today?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 y ago

I am interested in accumulating Plenti Points by using my new cellular service with AT&T.  How is this possible?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 y ago

I was just inquiring as to whether I will accumulate Plenti points as a new AT&T customer.  I have been a Plenti Points member for over 1 year.  

• 

1.1K Messages

4 y ago

Hello everyone,

AT&T will no longer participate in Plenti after October 31, 2017.

As an AT&T customer, you can join Plenti and link your Plenti card number to your myAT&T wireless account by September 28, 2017 and earn Plenti points on eligible AT&T purchases and monthly wireless, Internet and TV services through October 31, 2017.

After that date, you will no longer be able to earn or use Plenti points with AT&T. Plenti points can still be earned and used at other Plenti partners.

For additional information, please refer to https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/plenti-rewards.html

Thanks,

AT&T Community Team

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.