Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
L

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Oct 26, 2020 2:10 AM

Hi, so AT&T SIGNATURE PROGRAM Check Savings Eligibility is for some reason not accepting my school email adress and I want to know why

Hi, so we are using my school email address for this program but for some reason, the website is considering the email address it not valid. Why is it saying that? It is a legitimate school email address, and I am using it in order to get access to Microsoft Office 365, so why won't ATT not consider it valid? 

Responses

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

16.2K Messages

a month ago

Are you sure your school is a participant?  Not EVERY school is.

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

Referring to Skeeterintexas, is therre like a list of schools that are participating on the page? 

ACE - Expert

• 

16.2K Messages

a month ago

I've never seen a !ist of participating employers/schools/organizations.  We had a discount with my late husband's company but when my daughter took over the account, her employer did not participate.

Perhaps you could check with the Dean of Students or something simiar to an HR Dept.

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question