Get the myAT&T app
J

• 

1 Message

Sunday, November 22nd, 2020 5:07 PM

HBO offer

When I purchased my iPhone about 8 years ago, I was promised HBO for life, no additional fee.  I have never been able to access it. ATT changed its platform, what it called the service, I tried to sign in and use it and was never able.  I gave up, perhaps that's its business model.  They won because I just couldn't give more time to what seemed like a fruitless endeavor.  Today, I decided to try again. Of course there's no easy customer service access point for this question, so I turn to this forum. Any suggestion would be appreciated.  I don't want to sign up for a new HBO subscription, I just want what I was promised when I bought my phone.

Thanks

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

3 years ago

The method for getting free HBO has changed multiple times with each new plan. Any free HBO had nothing to do with buying a phone, it was included with specific plans. What plan do you have? How you access the free HBO depends on what plan provided it. If you still have the same plan as you had 8 years ago, getting HBO access now through that plan may not be possible. I get free HBO through my plan. Never had an issue getting it.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.