Tuesday, November 28th, 2023 3:45 PM

Closed

Firstnet FOIA request

Where do I file FOIA request with this public traded company 

ACE - Expert

• 

24.1K Messages

5 months ago

So, you belong to a Non-Sworn Law Enforcement (civilian) Organization. And your job description is: (Non-Sworn) Animal Control, Crime Analyst, Crime Scene Technician, Intelligence Analyst, or Public Information Officer? I don't see anything about Public Security, which I think you said was basically your job description.

If contacting FirstNet directly doesn't get a response then you're out of luck.

ACE - Expert

• 

32K Messages

5 months ago

Um ID.ME verifies your federal employee and veteran status to other entities. Where does it say you cannot use this specifically in Illinois but must use the website from another state?

ACE - Expert

• 

32K Messages

5 months ago

Just a reference, not the entire answer:

https://help.id.me/hc/en-us/sections/13520066658967-Illinois

ACE - Expert

• 

24.1K Messages

5 months ago

Do we really need to keep beating this dead horse?

ACE - Expert

• 

32K Messages

5 months ago

Not really. But that claim that ID ME was not allowed in Illinois was out of left field. I would like to know where they got that. Haven't heard from any other Service Member/Veteran that they couldn't use it in that state.

16 Messages

5 months ago

We do verifications for individuals for the State Treasure.  They have a short list of acceptable verification vendors 

Id.me is not one of them.

The VA is federal and under different jurisdictions. 

Just like the posy office doesn't accept  passport to get a POBox, but yet helps issue passports.

73 police officers died in 2021 from attacks. 144 security guards were shot alone in Illinois. Not included are attacks.

Welcome to Illinois 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.