Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
K

• 

1 Message

Tue, Oct 27, 2020 11:25 PM

file a complaint about an AT&T employee

I want to know how to file a complaint about an AT&T employee who has completely messed up our phone service switch over from T-Mobile and new service start up???  (Andrew (Edited as per community guidelines))

I provided all of our phone data (phone numbers, IMEI, serial numbers, etc.) a week ago for service to begin on Nov. 2, 2020.  Our phones all quit working yesterday...  I had to drive three hours today to just begin correcting the problems this guy caused.  Now I find out he put us on the completely wrong phone plan for our 4 lines of service and did not put me on the military vet discount plan even though I turned in my vet id in advance of beginning service. 

To add insult to injury, I can only get people on the phone who don't speak English well enough to understand and are located in the Philippines...  None of whom, have been able to do anything to help. 

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

44.2K Messages

a month ago

Please remove the employee’s name. It is inappropriate to identify anyone by name on this public forum and violates forum rules. File your complaint through the FCC or BBB. The complaint will result in someone from corporate contacting you.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question