Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Fri, May 3, 2019 10:54 PM

Enabling "International Call Restriction" feature is not stopping international call going through

Hello Folks,

I have "International Call Restriction" feature enabled for my cell phone so that I don't accidentally  dial-in the international number and get charged. Even then, the if I dial the international number, the call is going through. I came to know about this since I got charged for few number that were accidentally dialed. Yesterday, I contacted AT&T Wireless support, and the support person patiently worked with to fix the issue. But, she could not resolve the issue. As workaround solution, she asked me whether I can get into their international plan by paying $15 every month to avoid this charge. But it seems like AT&T has a bug in their system that allows international call going through even though the call restriction is enabled and call is not supposed to go through. 

Appreciate any tips or help if you have come across this issue.

Thanks,

NS

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

72.5K Messages

a year ago

Login to myATT account.  Select your line.  Select features, see all features.

071C65BA-E9A5-43C3-B3D3-BCDA672175BC.jpeg

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

“Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part” 🆘 Dont expect normal any time soon.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

@lizdance40 thanks for the reply. This feature is already disabled. 

Thanks,

NS

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…