For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
kmcourie's profile

6 Messages

Thursday, September 28th, 2023 11:06 PM

discount for nurses

Hello- I have called several times to discuss a discount for nurses for my internet plan. I have been told each time..yes..yes  you qualify...you just need to upload your proof. I have attempted NUMEROUS times. It looks like it goes thru but apparently it is NOT. I have received an email that says they have removed any discount (which I never received) because they cannot verify I am a nurse. Please tell me what I need to do. I was told when i called customer service that I could not present my proof in store or any other way (fax, email, etc.) and was told twice that it can only be sent thru the email they send to upload. The website says in store or online. Can I please discuss this with someone before I switch my service back to verizon?  Thank you for your time and consideration.

2 Messages

3 months ago

I’m am fed up with ATT. I switched everything, internet & phone February 2023 and have not been able to get the nurses discount. I resubmitted all of the paperwork a couple weeks ago and today, again, received an email that they dropped me because I didn’t submit the documents.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

3 months ago

@Lucybeat 

Take the required documentation to an AT&T corporate store.  

You also have to be the account owner. In all cases the account owner has to be the one eligible for discount or the discount will not apply.

The only exception is active duty military. Active duty military members and their legal spouse qualify for discounts.

If you switched to AT&T for both internet and wireless in February of 2023 are you already getting a 25% discount off of your wireless because of your internet service? If you are, you cannot stack signature discounts. 

The only stackable discount would be your auto pay and paperless billing discount with debit or checking for $10 off each phone line.

Check the bill to see if you're getting 25% off wireless for being an internet customer

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.