Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!
Freedomkim's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wed, Jul 19, 2017 2:32 AM

Disability and discounts

Why can't I recieve a discounted bill and /or home phone or discounted internet. I meet the eligibility guidelines and I'm receiving AD I living on my own barely making bills. Good way to loose weight because you can't afford food. I depend on my phone and internet yonbiu and sell just to make ends meet.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

85K Messages

4 y ago

It's a government program.  The government did not Assign ATT service in California.  

https://www.fcc.gov/consumers/guides/lifeline-support-affordable-communications

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

85K Messages

4 y ago

ATT does not provide lifeline services in California. 

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 y ago

Id like to know why.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 y ago

I live in California & get a lifeline discount on my home phone.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

2 y ago

That figures you're probably an undocumented alien with a voter registration card too because us Citizens of the United States can't seem to get any help with our outrageous bills...

California I am sick of you dolling out dollars for undocumented illegal aliens who have more rights than I do as an American Citizen. 

But thanks for your reply! 

(EYEROLL)

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

2 y ago

BECAUSE THEY HAVE EXHAUSTED THE FUNDING

[Inappropriate content removed]

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

85K Messages

2 y ago

@Arae83 wrote:

I live in California & get a lifeline discount on my home phone.

Wireless lifeline service in California is not through At&t.  At&t does have home phone and internet lifeline in California. 

Get started...

Ask a new question