I

• 

3 Messages

Wed, Dec 23, 2020 5:18 PM

Complaint about 'the office of the president'

I have a case that even after over 11 hours in total on the phone, it is still not resolved. I wrote to the office of the president and received a call back early last week from La Tonya. At the time I thought the issue had been resolved but I did get something resembling an apology from her. However the next day my technical problems continued. Since Friday 12/18 I have sent 3 emails and left 3 voice messages for La Tonya and 2 voice messages for a colleague of hers, also at the office of the president whose number she gave me in an auto-response email.

On 12/19, after a call to regular tech support who said they would escalate this, I received a text message from AT&T saying "here is your case number (it starts with ERAM) and we will call you by 12/20. Today is 12/23 and still no call from anyone at AT&T.

Regular 'customer service' and tech support are unable to help.

So, who do you turn to when you need to complain about the office of the president? I guess at this point I just switch companies? I can only be ignored and suffer unresolved technical problems for so long.

ACE - Expert

• 

22.5K Messages

2年前

Another option is to file a complaint with the BBB.  Those are (supposedly) forwarded to the OOP.  That might light a fire under someone...or not.

ACE - Sage

• 

97.4K Messages

2年前

It might have helped if you had explained what exactly this technical problem is?

The office of the presidents is a great resource for a billing problem or an account problem. 

The Office of the President is not the place to resolve a technical problem. Especially if it's not one that can be solved .

If you are having a technical problem with your phone, multiple phones, or are in an area where service is degrading or no longer well covered and you have poor reception that is not a technical problem. Whay it is, is an unfortunate fact and the resolution is not going to be on AT&T end.

Please detail without any personal info. 

• 

3 Messages

2年前

I am unable to login to MyATT. So I can't view my account, I can't stream using my U-Verse account etc. 

When I reset my password it says password reset successfully but when I try it it doesn't work. Same thing when the techs try resetting it. It was escalated and like I said I received a text but no call.

I've been with AT&T for over 25 years. I have 4 cellphone lines, U-Verse, My Digital Life alarm, and business accounts. You'd think I'd be treated just a little better than this.

So if AT&T can't resolve a problem with something on their end, their 'escalated' tech support doesn't call me back and the office of the president doesn't call me back, where do I turn?

(edited)

ACE - Sage

• 

97.4K Messages

2年前

Should I assume you have already filed an FCC complaint? If you haven’t that would be your next step.  

Former Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

2年前

All agency complaints are handle by the Office of the President. 

• 

3 Messages

2年前

Thank you Lockdowncraziness but like I said, the office of the president, specifically La Tonya Jones doesn’t email or call me back. 

Update: 

1) I have switched my 4 wireless lines to T-Mobile. Unlimited everything including hotspot.  It’s cheaper than AT&T and I get Netflix for free!! Win win 

2) I just cancelled my U-verse TV. I now have YouTube TV for $65/month. No contracts, all my local channels included and unlimited DVR. 

3) I have ordered a Ring alarm system and once it’s setup in about 2 weeks I will cancel AT&T’s My digital life. FYI, Ring monitoring is $30/month CHEAPER than AT&T ($50 vs $10). Adding additional cameras or other devices is easy. With AT&T you need a tech to come out (for a charge) to setup cameras.  My Digital Life is outdated these days so this switch is overdue. 

After over 25 years I will soon be completely free of AT&T. I am disgusted with them and will NEVER use their service’s again for home or business. 

(edited)

• 

1 Message

5分前

How do I reach Office of the President? I can’t find information please help

ACE - Sage

• 

97.4K Messages

5分前

@Landerson712

Read @skeeterintexas  post.  You don't call them.  They call you. 

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.