Get the myAT&T app
Amol1983's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, July 17th, 2018 3:30 PM

Complaint about a Cust care (Chat option) Supervisor for insulting me

My plan was changed from 20GB to 40 GB without my consent and I contacted customer care(Chat option) for the extra charges and getting them reversed. The cust. care rep was friendly and said he will revert the charges but transferred me to supervisor to get the charges back. The supervisor was very rude and was totally useless. he didnt refund me the charges but also refused to revert the plan to original and insulted me a lot. I have the whole chat session saved and will use it for BBB complaint and Social media forums to teach AT&T a lesson. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

6 years ago

@Amol1983

Reversing the charges would be temporary. Everyone on the mobile share advantage plan is having an increase in their data and the cost of their plan. If you want 20 gigs of data only, you can move to the mobile share flex plan. The data plan is cheaper, the line fees are the same.  

Just so you understand, we have no service contracts. Carriers no longer use them. This means that the carriers have every right to change the plans and increase the prices as they wish. All they have to do is notify us, which they did on the last bill. This is the new business model we are going to have to adjust.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Thanks for offering the option of 'mobile share flex plan', I will definitely check it and make a switch. when I talked to the supervisor on chat, he offered me no such solution and kept wasting my time saying he is checking for options and every time, he took at least 5-10 min. It was a complete wastage of my 45 min. I have all the chat saved and will start posting on social media soon unless At&t apologies for this rude behavior. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

6 years ago

@Amol1983

ATT would have no idea as they may not see your post here.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.