Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Get the myAT&T app
runnergirl80's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Wed, May 31, 2017 1:17 PM

Be careful if you sign up for AT&T Promos

AT&T does not follow through with their promotions. I signed up for one in December 2016 and never received the gift card the promotion claimed I'd get. I posted on here and got a response but no follow up with what the person found out. I've gone back and fourth on Twitter with AT&T Cares and no one could answer my simple questions of where is the gift card and I have called only to get a run around. 

I've been an AT&T customer for a lone time. I am very unhappy with the customer service. I guess it's time to shop around with other carriers. Someone who follows through on their offers and has better customer service. It shouldn't take 5 months for a response. 

ACE - Sage

• 

98.7K Messages

5年前

For continuity sake, it might be helpful if you kept updating one thread, rather than start a new one ever month or two.

https://forums.att.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/3714091

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5年前

Good to know, I wasn't sure if it would show up if I continue to comment on the same thread but it would be helpful if someone would actually help me instead of constantly giving me the run around. No one responded to my first post which is why I started the second one (and I didn't know I should just reply to the same post). A gentleman by the name of Austin responded to the second one, he told me he would look into and of course I never heard back. When I reached out and asked if he found anything out I still got no response so this post was my last attempt. Between here, the phone, and even using Twitter I have gotten nowhere. My next step is the Better Business Bureau. I don't even care about the gift card, it bothers me AT&T has such terrible customer service and does not live up to their word when it comes to promotions. 

ACE - Sage

• 

98.7K Messages

5年前

Commenting on an old thread bumps it to the top of the list again.  

Sounds like you have a plan...

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.