AT&T's Parental Controls For Your Kids
Having a mobile device is a great tool that allows your kids to keep in touch with you. Not only does a mobile device give your kids access to the world via the internet but it allows your kids to talk to their friends, play online games, and send pictures to each other. With all that access and distractions, AT&T understands how important it is to monitor what your kids do and set limits. With AT&T Smart Limits, AT&T give you the ability to you!
With AT&T Secure Family You Can:
- Track your kids' locations in real time, or get arrival/departure alerts.
- View up to 7 days of location history.
- Limit or block internet during specified times.
- Pause your kids' Wi-Fi® access from your phone.
- And much more! Check out the video below for more information!
Having Trouble with Secure Family? Check out our online guides.
ChrisZ, AT&T Community Specialist
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.