Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sun, Feb 23, 2020 10:55 AM

AT&T Signature Program

What is going on with the AT&T Signature Program saying in the details of the offer that they limit your video streaming to SD? It says that if you qualify for the Signature Program that you get $10 off your plan of the Unlimited Elite plan. The Unlimited Elite plan includes High Definition streaming. But if you look at the actual fine print in the offer details it states that video streaming will me limited to Standard Definition streaming. If you go to this link I provided below to the offer, it states High Definition Streaming 2 times but then right under that in small print it says that its limited to SD? This makes no sense. If I enroll in the Signature Program do I get limited to SD streaming? https://www.att.com/plans/unlimited-data-plans/
Here is the link to the actual offer details and restrictions. Scroll down a little bit at the link and you will.see this. "Wireless Streaming: Wireless video streaming limited to Standard Definition. Ability to stream and video resolution may vary and be affected by other factors."
https://www.att.com/ecms/sharedcontent/en/legal/marketing_pages/aarp-discount-legal/jcr:content/desktoplegal/legalsharedcontent_1331355894.html

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

71.8K Messages

a month ago

yeah, the discount comes with a catch.

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…