Get the myAT&T app
Lily0278's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, October 6th, 2018 2:13 PM

At&t Secure Family

I keep getting popup saying family map is now secure family and to go to google play to get update.  I click on update, but there's no update.  Only options available are to uninstall or open app.  I click open, it goes back to ATT Family Map...get the popup to update again.  No way to bypass the popup, no update to download.  Cant use the app at all.  Very frustrated.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.4K Messages

5 years ago

The app is being updated or replaced.  Unfortunately it’s a botched update.  I let the community manager know, but I doubt there will be an answer till next week.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I'm having the same problem, don't know what to do.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have been using this and love it. As of this morning, when I try to use it, a box pops up and tells me I need to update the app. Then another pops up and says it has changed to AT&T family secure, go to the play store and download. Then I have to delete the current one to do anything on my phone at all. Anyone find a fix for this? 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I am trying to use AT&T Family map on my phone and i get a message that it has now changed to AT&T Secure family! Update your app now at the Google Play store. I click on update and it takes me to Google Play store but i don't see the new app and i can't update manually. In the meantime Family map is not working.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

There is no fix yet and the Family Map web site is broken too.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

It says it has changed to at&t secure family and to go to Google play store to update but there is nothing in Google play store and now my at&t family map will not work at all. I use family map every day because my husband is constantly losing his phone.

ACE - Sage

• 

116.4K Messages

5 years ago

https://forums.att.com/t5/Account-Features/Family-Map-server-is-not-responding/m-p/5675693#M36534

There are several FREE apps which locate phones in the App Store.  

We are an android family and use “Google trusted contacts”.  It doesn’t require sharing your google account credentials.  

“Family locator” is a one time purchase and works on any device.

“Family locator & safety” is free

iCloud locates iphones

Find devices locates androids

The ONLY reason to use ATT $10 per month subscription is if you have basic phones.   All of the above apps require a smartphone 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

My att family map suddenly stopped working and says it is now Secure Family and to update.  It doesn't update just goes to family map to uninstall or open.  I eventually uninstalled and it still does the same thing.  Also went to play store for new app and it doesnt exist.  Help. Screenshot_20181007-104155_AT&T FamilyMap.jpg

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Family map app not working. Message says to update to Secure Family app. There is no Secure Family app, yet?, and Family map doesnt work. Message keeps looping.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.