AT&T passport questionss
After reading the many helpful forums I just need to make sure we are on the same page:
1. First, I suggest AT&T come up with a nice data sheet with step by step instructions as the site is not very helpful and our local AT&T had no info and said we would get it when we signed up.
2. So, it is my understanding we can use wifi for no charge as long as we are in a place that offers free wifi - so we can surf, email, etc.?
3. All texts in and out whether to an apple are free with the plan if sent mms or SMS?
4. Texts can include photos for free?
5. Like the idea of resetting statistics under cellular data to watch usage.
6. Basic steps if I am correct are: Switch off iMessage to force use of SMS/mms; keep cellular data on but turn off data roaming.
7. If calls come in and go directly to voicemail, are we charged for those calls?
8. Should we go to play store in apps and turn on no so nothing will update or will that not happen with data roaming off?
9. Yikes - have we forgotten anything?