Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
S3Evans

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

Wed, Mar 6, 2019 6:11 PM

AT&T Call Protect Activation: Something went wrong

I've installed AT&T Call Protect along with AT&T Mobile Security.  When I attempt to "Enable call protection" by clicking the link on the AT&T Call Protect screen I enter my phone number, then the verification number and the next screen comes up followed b y an error message: "Something went wrong.  The system is currently unavailable.  Please check your connection and try again later."  That's been happening for the past three hours. My connection supports all other Internet interactions - browsing, searches, the Play store, downloading AT&T apps - so I assume it should work for AT&T Call protect. What else can I try?

Thanks!

Responses

S3Evans

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

11 months ago

Well, I gave up on the AT&T product.  I uninstalled Call Protect and downloaded and installed Hiya (which is what Call Protect is but with AT&T branding).  Surprise, surprise, Hiya installed and came up right away.  Why am I not surprised that an AT&T product fails?

• 

1 Message

4 weeks ago

When I try to submit a report, I get san3 error. Seems it us like other services they can't keep working correctly. They have stupid programmers.