Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Get the myAT&T app
Simbabb's profile



1 Message

Thursday, October 25th, 2018 12:38 AM

Answering phone call outside of the US

I’ll be traveling to Hong Kong soon but I want to continue to allow people to call my US phone number and answer these calls in Hong Kong, is it possible?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert


64.7K Messages

6 years ago

If you have postpaid service, yes. If prepaid, no. It’s called international roaming. You will pay international roaming rates. You might want to add an international plan.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.