Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

11.3K Messages

Sun, Dec 22, 2019 8:32 PM

Test Post for new forum

AT&T has recently changed the way the forums look so I'm trying it out to see how it all works. I'd appreciate it if anyone would just reply to this post and see if we can generate a couple of back and forth posts that are easy to naviagate.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.1K Messages

2 months ago

lol. good lucj with that

Its the 'comment' and 'reply' which im not happy with its not logical. im also not correcting the typos because i shoukdnt have to.

I like the way it looks and uts quick

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

11.3K Messages

@lizdance40

Thanks for your grammatically incorrect ;-) reply (comment or whatever). At least last time we had input before the forum went live. I'll probably get used to the way it looks but as far as speed goes, it doesn't seem any quicker than before.

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.1K Messages

2 months ago

Thanks for your grammatically incorrect ;-) reply (comment or whatever). At least last time we had input before the forum went live. I'll probably get used to the way it looks but as far as speed goes, it doesn't seem any quicker than before.

Typically I would reply to your reply, but i can only reply to a comment. And since the only way to respond to a comment is with a reply, the thread would die right there. Unless you have made the leap to choose the comment box on your original post, which kind of looks like i am responding in line. 🤦‍♀️

Well it looks nice, but its just lacking in logical functionality.

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

11.3K Messages

@lizdance40

So confused. I see your reply/comment as I'm accostomed to. The "Reply" box is visible so I'm doing what I normally do. Lack of logical functionality? Absolutely! I just don't understand this reply/comment change. It shouldn't be that difficult. Just respond to a post as usual. The MicroCell will be history by the end of next year (2020) so maybe now's a good time to bow out and let the users fend for themselves. This is requiring too much time on my part for a voluntary position.

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.1K Messages

2 months ago

See, now it looks rude, as I cannot reply to your last reply, because this new format does not allow replies to replies, only to comments.

Its STUPID. Its illogical.

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

11.3K Messages

@lizdance40

This is so odd. I can see your post here in the MicroCell Forum, and there is a "reply to this comment here..." box so that's what I'm doing. Pretty much how I did it before. I still would like visible notification (bell thingy) so I could see if there is a response.