Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
amberleigh007

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Fri, Sep 11, 2015 11:58 PM

Microcell will not connect to iPhone 6 :( M-Cell

I've had the white M-cell 3g for about 2 1/2 years without a problem, until I upgraded to the iphone 6. I have been obsessively scouring the internet like it's my job for the solution to no avail. So far I've tried:

1. Disconnecting wifi / mcell, turning off phone

2. Resetting mcell

3. toggling airplane mode off / on

4. De-activating M-Cell service through my online account then re-activating.

5. Deleting all numbers and re-adding them

6. Disabled the "handover" function or whatever it's called

7. Turned off LTE 

8. And just about every combination of the above you can do

I am losing MY MIND. All of the lights are lit up green!! Full Bars!! Somebody please help me 😞

Responses

Avedis53

Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

3 years ago

Glad to hear that you were able to successfully troubleshoot your Mcell problem.  The steps you took are also outlined in Otto's Tech Guide for troubleshooting Mcell connectivity.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee.

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

12.8K Messages

3 years ago

@Avedis53 - it's too bad that the Tech Guide and/or Quick Tips aren't reviewed first for issues such as @miriamcaligirl had. It might save them some time and frustration.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

THANK YOU! This worked without the hassle of other solutions,

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

12.8K Messages

3 years ago

@kentduffy - what worked? Did you check my QuickTips and/or Tech Guide (links are in my sig line)?

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question