For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.
Microcell will not connect to iPhone 6 :( M-Cell
I've had the white M-cell 3g for about 2 1/2 years without a problem, until I upgraded to the iphone 6. I have been obsessively scouring the internet like it's my job for the solution to no avail. So far I've tried:
1. Disconnecting wifi / mcell, turning off phone
2. Resetting mcell
3. toggling airplane mode off / on
4. De-activating M-Cell service through my online account then re-activating.
5. Deleting all numbers and re-adding them
6. Disabled the "handover" function or whatever it's called
7. Turned off LTE
8. And just about every combination of the above you can do
I am losing MY MIND. All of the lights are lit up green!! Full Bars!! Somebody please help me 😞