For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
What is happening with 3G?
dtardy's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Wednesday, October 29th, 2014 7:08 PM

Microcell not working

My iphone 6 will not make or recieve calls with the microcell. If I disconnect from the microcell, I have 1 bar and can make/recieve calls with poor connectivity. My phone says I am connected to the AT&T Microcell network and shows all bars but I can't make/revieve calls. I have deactivated, reactiviated the microcell to no avail. I have deleted/readded the phone numbers and nicknames and it's still not working. I have toggled the airplane mode and turned my phone on and off and that did not help. This is extremely frustrating as I have spent hours trying to make this work. Any ideas?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Thanks for the response. Not the answer I wanted, but what i figured i was going to get. I guess i will ahve to look into other options as ATT does not get a signal there at all.

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

8 years ago

The other option is to use a cellular booster. They are very effective but can be pricey.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

Hi - I had lots of problems with my microcell too.
Sometimes it worked for months - then wouldn’t connect no matter how hard I tried, or what I did.
The one thing that worked for me was to unplug it over night. Somehow the extended period seemed to
work better than unplugging it and counting to 20. that often did the trick.

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

8 years ago

We need a lot more information than what you posted. Who is your ISP? What kind of Internet service do you have (cable or DSL) ? Which MicroCell do you have etc. ? Different problems can result in the same issues.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

SORRY - I am no longer at that property (moved….and switched to Verizon).
I was using Cable. The unit was black (not the white one).

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

8 years ago

@MauiSunny - then what was the point of your post if you are no longer using the MicroCell? Some issues can be readily solved here.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

It was a reply to someone’s question….I did not start the thread.
I was simply telling what I did to make it reconnect.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

All of my lights are green. I cannot call anybody and have them hear me. Also my cordless home phone device has a flashing green light. Please help me

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

7 years ago

@Outlaw3944 wrote:

All of my lights are green. I cannot call anybody and have them hear me. Also my cordless home phone device has a flashing green light. Please help me

Can you be a little more specific on what you have and how it is setup. Your cordless phone has no bearing on the MicroCell so your issue is a bit confusing.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

sorry, but I’ve given up on it. I switched to Verizon.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.