Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
CanyonRunVideos's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Sun, Nov 30, 2014 7:14 AM

I am an AT&T Business Direct Premier user and I need to get access to my 3G MicroCell Account

I am an AT&T BusinessDirect Premier user and I need to get access to my 3G MicroCell Account.

Since I have to go through the AT&T Premier Login to access my AT&T Wireless account, there seems to be no way for me to manage my 3G MicroCell Account on the Premier site/

How am I supposed to access my 3G MicroCell account?

Thanks.

Responses

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

6 y ago

There should be a menu somewhere to manage your wireless devices and then a sub-menu for the MicroCell. Have you tried to access myAT&T directly? If that doesn't work, then I'd call support. Who setup your MicroCell initially?

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 y ago

Yes, I was able to find the location for the link to the 3G MicroCell manage page. Although I still cannot get my MicroCell activated as of yet. I have been working with Premier Tech Support on the issue but they seem to be currently out of answers.

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

6 y ago

What Activation errors are you getting? Is this a new MicroCell or one purchased second-hand? Is this your cellular account? In other words, is your cell phone number the one that the account is registered to?

The following is our list of basic question to ask:

MicroCell™ TroubleShooting Questions:

1. Have you read the Tech Guide first? 3G MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot
  2. Do you have an active postpaid AT&T mobile account?
  3. Is your MicroCell white or black?
  4. Who is your ISP and is your service ADSL, cable, wireless or satellite?
  5. What are your suscribed download and upload speeds as stated by your ISP?
  6. Have you tested your internet speeds ( http://www.speedtest.net/)? Please run the test and post your latency, download and upload speeds.
  7. Have you tested your connection for VoIP quality ( http://www.voipqualitytest.com/)? Please run the test and post the results that are listed under the "Advanced" tab.
  8. Are you using the basic connection (modem -> router -> MicroCell) or the alternate connection (modem -> MicroCell -> router)? The alternate connection is not possible with the black (DPH-154) MicroCell.
  9. Are all of the cables firmly in place?
  10. Do you have a combined modem/router (gateway) or a separate modem and router? What are the makes and model numbers for your equipment?
  11. Have you met the minimum requirements for router settings as outlined in the Tech Guide?
  12. What other equipment (access points, switches, computers, WiFi components, gaming consoles, etc.) do you have connected to your network?
  13. What does the light pattern look like on the MicroCell (power, ethernet, GPS, and 3G)? Are they all a solid green or is any of them blinking green or red, and if so, which one?
  14. Have you done a hard reset of the MicroCell? See the Tech Guide for instructions.
  15. Have you deactivated and reactivated your Mcell using AT&T's MicroCell website?
  16. Does the ac adapter feel warmer than the top of the MicroCell where the vents are?
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 y ago

Resolved

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

6 y ago

How? You started another thread asking the same question. Please keep your queries to one thread becuase it makes it easier to respond to you and for others to find helpful information.

Get started...

Ask a new question