Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!
Caps2014's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Jul 2, 2014 6:27 PM

Stop Door to Door U-verse sales

I am a long time ATT wireless customer.  For the last 12 months, I have received multiple visits to my home by ATT reps trying to sell me U-verse.  I have also received copious mail with offers for U-verse.  My wireless account is coded for privacy.  I have asked them to stop mailing and coming to my home.  I have a no solicitation sign on my door.  I have spoken with the office of the president and multiple supervisors and managers on the wireless side.  Everyone claims they fixed the problem.  They claim they will look into the issue and call me back.

No calls have been returned and I still get mail and people coming to my door.  I have a nice picture of the last one before he ran off.

The Question:  how do I get ATT to stop soliciting me to buy U-verse.

Responses

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 y ago

BULLCRAP !!!!!!. They're f'ing scammers wanting to harvest personal id info from your bill !! I just had a visit from two men, first they asked if wanted U-verse, when I said we already have U-verse, they switched to saying they could save me money on AT&T services, just let us see your latest bill. They were persisent and annoying, Getting suspicious, I finally told them I wasn't going to do anything until I checked things out. They then slinked off into the dark. Independant contactors my behind, they are free and independant CROOKS !!! GET A F'ING CLUE !!!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 y ago

I need to post a NO SOLICITING SIGN with the addendum "Or you will meet Betsy, She's a mean double barreled mama !"

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

You CAN'T.  So get yourself a life & focus on something more important, like your spouse, children, their grades, your career, the list is endless. The fact that you even took the time to write this email & spent time calling everybody under the sun tells me your a very an*l retentive person. GET A LIFE.

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

4 y ago

Considering that the last post is 4 (almost 5) months old, I sure hope they took your advice.  Smiley Frustrated

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question