Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!
chund8's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Thu, Oct 12, 2017 1:35 PM

"Resolution not supported" on VIZIO smart TV that has worked with this box for a year!??

I have a UVERSE DVR box CISCO ISB7005 and have had this functioning properly for a while in my house on this same TV (2014 VIZIO smart TV). Went to bed last night working fine in HD, and this morning turned on the TV and box and the TV says "resolution not supported".

I reset the box and that did not help. I'm not sure if my smart tv or my receiver had some type of incompatible automatic update last night as I slept?

However my other box, wireless PACE IPH8005 receiver still works fine on my ancient (2009 sony Bravia) tv??

Any insight would be helpful, I would VERY MUCH prefer to not watch SD on my HD TV, but SD would be a step up from a blank screen Smiley Happy

Thank You!

Responses

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

4 y ago

See if THIS info helps.

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question