Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!
California2's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Nov 3, 2017 5:02 AM

Re: Where did my recorded shows go?

You can't get to the uverse guide from anywhere. Not even online. You click on it and it takes it to your att account page. It has nothing to do with rebooting. The icon disappeared from my computer and along with it went my access to the guide.

Responses

_xyzzy_

Expert

• 

15K Messages

4 y ago

Please don't hijack this OP's dvr problem with the "on line guide is missing" problem.  There's many other threads started on that topic in the U-verse TV forums you can post to.   Short answer is it's gone except for mobile devices with the att app.  And that has absolutely nothing to do with the OP's problem of not being able to see his recordings on his dvr on his tv.

Thank you.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

There is nothing we can do except complain. After a chat and two calls yesterday which were a waste of time I got lucky a little while ago and got a rep who spilled the beans. AT&T has done away with the TV Listing website. She said you have to use the app on your phone. Of course you can also use your remote. I guess people who don't have a smartphone are out of luck. To me this is a breach of contract by making it extremely difficult and impossible for for some to use the service. So somehow we need to let AT&T know that this "STINKS BIG TIME". Maybe with a unified and persistent effort we can get it back. It's going to be a pain to set up recordings now. I'm going to call Spectrum and check out their prices and buyout.

Any, and as many ways and times we need to express our discontent. Maybe they will get the message, or lose customers because this is a deal breaker for me.

_xyzzy_

Expert

• 

15K Messages

4 y ago

I give up - nobody reads. Man Frustrated

Get started...

Ask a new question