Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!
yeargley's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Nov 30, 2016 9:03 PM

NBC Cancellation?

Will NBC be available on U-Verse after tonight?

Responses

rearnold864

Scholar

• 

145 Messages

5 y ago

You must be in the Pensacola area. Usually, these things get worked out at the last minute so hopefully they'll come to some type of agreement.

Mentor

• 

55 Messages

5 y ago

I doubt that an agreement will be reached in the near future, if ever.  I heard from someone in the know at WMYA TV 40 that Sinclair Broadcasting and AT&T could not be further apart.  And your station and my station are both Sinclair channels, so we're up the creek.  I hope you can at least get your channel with an antenna. I can't.

dwinth

ACE - Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

5 y ago

I would encourage you, your friends, and relativies to call the station and ask them to work out a new contract with AT&T. Contract talks involve two parties. Do not blame just AT&T.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

ATT Uverse should not be allowed to stop transmission on content from stations that transmit over the FREE airwaves.  I PAY ATT for content other than what I can receive for FREE though other means.  The FCC should penalize this type of strong-armed tactics by ATT to increase their bottom line at a cost to consumers that could otherwise have FREE access to local TV station signals.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

4 y ago

Hey Lloydsmi7, just sign into Uverse Account, tell them the % of programs on the service you are missing, with the % of $$'s, and they'll CREDIT Your Account!  God Bless, bikeride

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

So when is CBS coming back to Uverse TV?  and what will my bill credit be?  just 2 large, GREEDY companies, preventing me from watching what I have paid for. 

Get started...

Ask a new question