Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!
tdbart815's profile

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Oct 21, 2015 12:37 AM

Losing CBS

75% of the programming we watch is on CBS. If we lose that....you lose our business. Our contract includes local channels. That's what we ordered and pay for.

Responses

QwertyAsdfg

Scholar

• 

126 Messages

6 y ago

We are not allowed to comment on contract negotiations that may be underway. However, AT&T is committed to providing customers the channels they want at a fair price.

For every channel in your AT&T lineup, we have an agreement that allows us to deliver that programming to you. These agreements expire every few years. So we are continuously working to negotiate new contracts. We begin working with the TV network well in advance to put a new deal in place before the contract expires.

Marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution" will help other people find solutions faster.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

4 y ago

It has been brought to my attention that since AT&T took control of DIRECT TV that they have been making a push, even thru means of disruption of WOIO 19 CBS broadcast signals (and others?) on U-verse, resulting in: visual breakups, blacking out picture temporarily and causing voice sync to be poor. All due to the fact that if customers change to Direct TV, it will be more profitable to AT&T. If this is found to be true, I feel this to be morally reprehensible if not criminal, and possibly in some way a violation of FCC rules? [Edited to comply with Guidelines]With the result of consumers being nudged to switch to Direct TV to obtain a full broadcasting lineup. It is good to keep in mind that Clevelanders did not die easily with the removal of a pro-team or loss of a star player and I'm sure homemakers will not be happy with the loss of Soap Operas, let alone CBS Dramas and Comedies. One should think before shooting themselves in the foot!

Get started...

Ask a new question