Announcements
Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
HfromSPhilly's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Sat, Nov 11, 2017 7:34 PM

I know it's an OLD subject-- but ACTIVE BUTTON/CHANNEL-- can we get it back?

11/11/2017

Because I generally don't contact Directv unless there is a bill discrepancy-- I thought there was something wrong with my remote control when I pressed the Active button and it did not work LOL.  But I did mention to the person I spoke/chatted with that the remote control wasn't working...  Nonetheless, I used it when I needed to--it was available.  And, I miss it tremendously; particularly when I plan to cross the bridge from NJ into PA.  That being said-- whatever feature a customer uses and for whatever reason-- to check the lottery, weather, horoscopes, etc.-- for anyone working for Directv/ATT to suggest that you look elsewhere for a feature is absurd.

I say class action!  Since it cannot be resolved by Directv/ATT who passes the blames to the networks-- then perhaps the FCC? https://www.fcc.gov/media/cable-television-where-file-complaints-regarding-cable-service.  Collectively those who are not satisfied, have the right to band together and fight.  I wouldn't personally know where to start, but I would be most willing to join the fight.

Responses

ctowntak

Former Employee

• 

22 Messages

4 y ago

Have you tried to go channel 362 and hit the red button to get the weather on your remote or hit the right arrow on your remote?

litzdog911

ACE - Sage

• 

53.6K Messages

4 y ago

You want to start a class action suit because the ACTIVE button no longer works?!?  Seriously?!?

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.