Roach1's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, October 24th, 2017 12:34 PM

Damage to sewer pipe at time of installation

Damage done to sewer pipe and we continue to get the runaround between Direct TV and Multiband USA

How in the world can I be compensated for the amount that I had to pay out of pocket for damages to my sewer pipe when the pole for the satellite was installed????  The installer drilled right through our sewer pipe and then proceeded to fill the hole with cement.  The following day after installation we had sewer backup and water spewing all over our basement.  This all occurred on Labor Day Weekend and also this was the weekend we were having a holiday party and open house for our new home.  Needless to say we did not have an open house or party because we had no running water due to the damage.  We contacted Direct TV and they said that they would send the claim form within five days well, we had to contact them 12 days later to find out where the claim form was and we were told it did not get sent.  So five days later we get the form to complete and we complete the form and provide the copy of the bill along with photos as requested.  It is now two months later and I am still getting the runaround about my reimbursement.  I PAY MY BILL ON TIME TO DIRECT TV AND I SHOULD BE COMPENSATED FOR MY OUT OF POCKET EXPENSE IN A TIMELY MANNER AND SOMEONE SHOULD BE RETURNING MY CALLS.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.6K Messages

6 years ago

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.