Jbigle5's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Sep 14, 2017 7:06 AM

AT&T will lose soon enough

I'm done this isn't going to small claims court my grandpas a judge at the superior court of Los Angeles, his best friend the number one lawyer in California you guys really screwed up by slowing down his internet speed along with the rest of the family we have potitions from local families in the Southern California region to expose at&t for the fraud you really are see you in court.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 y前

Let me guess ur some self entitled male probably between ages of 19 - 45 and you beat your wife probably or ur kids, dog or girlfriend?? look this is not where you do this on public forum if you really do have lawyers and judges take ur problems to the courtroom where it belongs and where you made it clear that you are going to do it anyway, you ever hear the term don't talk about it be about it well maybe should just be about it and quit wasting peoples time with real inquiries with your stupid comments directed at probably some dumb kid that probably hasn't even graduate high school hired to answer minor questions or just a random computer, people don't want to look and see your stupid petty crap grow up buddy stop beating your wife grow some hair. take them poor company to court or shut the heck up. People like you are disgusting all you do is run your mouth and never do anything about it, you just run your mouth and crying bout ur hurt feelings, you guys are the reason this world is falling to crap.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 y前

Shame on you there's people dying from the hurricane and you're worried about your grandpa slow internet like really you are messed up in your head seek some counseling or maybe just tell Mommy and Daddy They bought to many toys you're seriously messed up you should be disgusted with yourself
Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.